Technical Support And Maintenance Center
The CJSC RNT Technical Support and Maintenance Center performs the tasks related to maintenance and technical support of secure automated systems, including engineering security systems, data centers, data storages, secure communication systems, digital PBX, etc.
CJSC RNT has the authorized IBM service center status. Certified engineers with wide experience in computer system implementation, maintenance and repair perform a complete cycle of works related to IBM server equipment maintenance and repair.
The Technical Support and Maintenance Center operation is based on the advanced knowledge library (ITIL v 3.1) that allows to significantly improve customer service quality and to reduce application processing time.
The Technical Support and Maintenance Center support customers in the following directions:
- Comprehensive support of hardware, general and special software of customer computer networks and provision of highly qualified professionals as system administrators.
- Maintenance of the information security subsystems with periodic on-site service at customer enterprises to perform routine maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintenance of the FORPOST software and hardware intrusion detection systems, which may include both maintenance of hardware and software, and further processing of collected statistical data with the subsequent analysis and provision with relevant recommendations for settings and actions for information security.
- Authorized warranty service and repair of IBM server equipment.
- warranty and after-warranty service of CJSC RTN products, computer and office equipment of other manufacturers.
Contact the Technical Support and Maintenance Center:
Phn (495) 777-75-80