Engineering and R&D Secure Systems Integration Services
RNT performs the following works:
1. Information system modeling:
- Study of the existing organization functional structure;
- Study of the existing organization business processes;
- Identification of requirements for modeled business processes;
- Modeling the required business processes;
- Mapping business processes to application functions;
- Identification of requirements for data access control;
- Identification of requirements for reports;
- Identification of requirements for data conversion;
- Identification of object to secure (architecture, processes, data);
- Identification of security system performance targets;
- Development of threat, violator and security models;
- Implementation of a set of requirements in technological solutions.
2. Information system functional and technical architecture:
- Portal access;
- Document management;
- Information analytical processing;
- Multimedia processing;
- Data management;
- Collective displaying management;
- Functioning management;
- Communication and data exchange.
3. Information security tools in information systems:
- Identification and authentication;
- Access control to functions and data;
- Security events log;
- Integrity management;
- Cryptographic protection;
- Anti-virus protection;
- Security management.
4. Special works:
- Software case studies: protection from unauthorized access, protection against undocumented features, non-affection on security tools;
- Conducting special studies and inspections;
- Conducting certification (attestation) testing of information system.
5. Preparation of informational support object:
- Engineering security;
- Technical channel security: TEMPEST, acoustic, vibro-acoustic, visual and optical.
6. Information security operation support:
- Information security control;
- Job descriptions;
- Design and operational documents;
- Certificate (conclusion) of compliance;
- Operation support;
- Personnel training;
- Audit and updating of regulatory documents.
RNT developed or participated in the development of the following classes of secure information systems:
- Information retrieval systems;
- Electronic document flow and records management;
- Electronic archives;
- Organization resource management systems;
- CAD systems;
- Decision support systems;
- Video conferencing and digital telephony systems;
- Multimedia information processing systems;
- Case and control centers.